StomaTips is a free biannual magazine full of practical information and inspiring stories to help ostomates live with comfort and confidence.
As an independent and unbiased free magazine, we provide clear, frank and honest advice on ostomy products to help readers find the stoma routine that works best for them.
We also encourage people to open up about their stoma and to break down the stigmas and taboos that can keep them silent. StomaTips is a place for ostomates to share stories of things that have made them laugh and smile, as well as the more challenging moments.
Our aim is to help ostomates of all ages and backgrounds live a life that’s as active, social and independent as before.
Editor: Tom Allaway
Consultant Editors: Luciana Podschun
- Rebecca Davenport, Director of Nursing Services, Hollister
- Sinéad Kelly O’Flynn, Clinical Research Nurse, Cork, Ireland
- Yvette Perston, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham
- Vicky Preece, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Gloucestershire Royal Hospital
- Elaine Swan, Colorectal Nurse Consultant, Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
Commercial manager: James Slade
Publisher: Andrew Iafrati